Are you prepared to be overwhelmed? It is coming quickly! But if you are over 50 you don't have anything to worry about because you will be DEAD before the real nightmare hits America. But what about your children and grandchildren? What are they going to do? Do you care? If you don't care then shame on you for your indifference.
White people comprised 92% of America's population in 1970. The other 8% were Negroes, Indians, Jews and Asians.
Therefore what you see in green represents this population that was counted in 1970. The overwhelming vast majority of what you see in red are Asians and Mexicans. They are the new "Americans" that are going to turn YOUR America into THEIR America!
We have been betrayed by our leaders. Even the vast majority of preachers have become gutless jellyfish.
Where will your children hide? What kind of curse have you allowed to come upon them? As your white nation crumbles so does the Christian faith of our forefathers. Check out http://www.christianrevivalcenter.net/ for information about the faith of our forefathers.
The hump you see occuring about 2020-2025 is when the baby boomers begin dying off.
Your children will then be hopelessly overwhelmed and America will be changed forever and your children lives will enter the dark ages.
It is not hopelessly! God has not forsaken us! It is time to withdraw your support from these cowardly churches and their cowardly preachers and support White Christian Revival!