Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Wonder?

Well, it’s nice to see that many in the media has finally caught up with me. I want the reader to take note that I stated on my blog, on Saturday, that the killing in Tucson was done without any political motive - either from the left or the right.

Even though there have been past “friends” of Jared Loughner who described him as a “leftest pothead” the fact is that his motivation was only that of a deranged individual.

Billy O’Rielly, Sean Hannity and others on FOX news are running skid marks all over the left for their attempt to blame this tragedy on right wing rhetoric. While I am glad to see them assailing the left for their jump to judgement I wonder, would they have done the same if White Nationalists were getting the blunt of the blame instead of the Tea Party?

Would O’Rielly, Hannity and Beck gone on the air and say, "We can’t blame the White Nationalist movement because of the violent act of one deranged young man?" Would they have defended the White Nationalist movement by saying, “We may not agree with the philosophy of the White Nationalist movement, but the fact is that the vast majority of those in the White Nationalist movement are peaceful and law abiding citizens who join us in condemning this violent act.”

I wonder?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

white nationalists would be treated like a jew in nazi germany if it had been one of them.