Saturday, February 7, 2009

BACK!

Shortly after I entered my last post on Jan 24 the whole area was hit with a sever ice storm. It was a total outage of power in almost all of north Arkansas. There was massive devastation in the area with thousands of tree, limbs, power lines and power polls down from the weight of the ice. Our power was just restored yesterday. That is the reason there has been no new posts added to the blog.

I will post some picture later today or tomorrow.

In the mean time, continue working for a better future for your children. Shame of those of you who don't care about the future of your children. Is there not something in your spirit that makes you angry at those who are hostile to your race and heritage?

Don't forget the Faith & Freedom Conference on April 3,4 and 5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you made it out ok. May God be with you. You and the people of Arkansas are in my prayers.