Thursday, February 4, 2010

2nd Announcement

I received the following questions a few weeks ago and on January 20th I entered on this blog that I would answer it in a sermon on February 7th.

Here is the question. “How can I as a white man be proud of something I didn't do? God could just as easily have made me black. I’m lucky to be white. Should I be proud I'm lucky? I really want to know, Pastor Robb.”

So you all are invited to listen to the Christian Revival Center on Sunday, February 7th at 11 am central time to hear the answer as to why it is important to take pride in your white racial heritage. The only thing that might prevent me from delivering this sermon on the 7th is if we get a snow storm and have to cancel church. That is what happened last week and there is talk about more snow coming this week end. We’ll see. Be sure to listen! If you miss it, we will have in in archives in a few weeks. Click here to listen on Sunday, February 7th at 11 am central time: www.ChristianRevivalCenter.net

No comments: