Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dear Jerry Abbott:

Yesterday I posted a silly letter from some guy in Ft. Payne, Alabama attempting to threaten me with police action if I did not send him a letter of apology. If you did not read it, go to yesterdays blog for a hearty laugh.

I thought it was quite funny for him to think the police are going to get involved. For the most part the police are descent people and they don't have time to fool with morons like Jerry Abbott. But of course, if he does or did take our literature to the police it will give them something to chuckle about after he leaves the station.

Any way I said that today I would post the reply I mailed him, so that is what I have done. Hope you enjoy it.

---------------------
Jerry Abbott
Fort Payne, AL 35967


Dear Mr. Abbott:

Thank you for your kind letter of January 14th in which you requested an apology from Thomas Robb or Rachel Pendergraft regarding literature sent to your home via the United States Postal Service.

The Knights is a constitutionally protected not-for-profit organization operating under the laws of the United States and its respective states.

I am sorry you took offence to its content therefore I suggest you do further study by researching our site at, kkk.bz.

I am sorry but we cannot apologize for our commitment to remain faithful to the teachings of our forefathers and the Gospel of Jesus Christ which has been abandoned by modernism.

If you feel the need to contact the authorities, then by all means follow through with your resolve.

I assume that you are a busy man, as most people are anymore, so I have taken the liberty to provide necessary information for you.

Prosecuting Attorney
100 Alabama Ave N.W.
Ft. Payne, AL 35967


Ft Payne Police Department
David Walker, Police Chief
200 Gault Ave S
Fort Payne, AL 35967


Troy King
Alabama Attorney General
100 S. Union St, 3rd Floor
Montgomery, AL 36130

You might want to also contact the FBI and the United States Postal Service.


Have fun!

Sincerely,
Thomas Robb


PS Actually, I thought your letter was a little humorous so I have decided to post it on my blog at, tarobb.blogspot.com. I will probably post it on Tuesday, January 29. Check it out. As to your statement that you are going to pray for me, thank you! I hope you meant it and that it wasn’t just an attempt at self-righteousness. If you should ever decide to stop praying for me I would appreciate a letter informing me of your decision. I appreciate all the prayers I can get.

----------------------------

Want to particiapate in a March on Washington. Can we have a million people there demanding that we want our country back?

Check out the video from Ron Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryMliyeIDp4

---------------------------

I did about a hour long interview with Ellen McGuire of the Washington Post yesterday afternoon. The story is about a "documentary" titled Banished a 2007 film by black supremist Marco Williams (pictured) who has produced 7 other such documentaries - all with an anti-white theme. The film highlights three communities that according to Williams were unkind to Negroes during the early years of the last century and drove all those nice Negroes out of their towns.

Of course the whole film is constructed to create white guilt in the white viewer.

The Washington Post story should appear on their website http://www.washingtonpost.com/ on or about the 18th or 19th. It will be in their Arts and Living section. You will have to register with the Washington Post as a viewer, but it's free and only takes a moment to register. If you don't want to do that I will try and post it on this blog.
-----------
Some of you have been wondering about how our legal battle with the Rhino Times is going. There is not much that is noteworth however some legal wrangling is going on and costing us about $800 - $1000 a month. We still need help on this if you are so willing. I know this brief comment may leave a lot of unanswered questions, so I will try to get something prepared and in the mail sometime over the next few weeks.

Anyway, if you are on our mailing list you will get an update in the mail soon. I will also send an update to those on our email list. If you are not on our email members list and would like to be, send an email to nationaloffice@theknightsparty.com Please tell us if you are a member or not and supply your passport number, if possible. If you are not a member and would like to be on our email news list you can contact us at the same email address above

No comments: