Monday, April 7, 2008

On my last blog entry I was going to try to post some pictures earlier of the Al Jazerra interview, but as you can see I never had the opportunity. Our Faith & Freedom Conference was simply fantastic. We had a huge turnout and the church was packed. I am going to give a further report tomorrow, along with some pictures. But right now I will follow through with the promise of pictures from the Al Jazerra-English network.

Tomorrow I will post some pictures from our conference. The conference is over, but things are not yet back to normal. That will take 3 or 4 days. I appreciate all of you and your love for our race, faith and homeland.

ADDRESS CHANGE

If you subscribe to either The Torch or The Crusader and you move please notify us of your new address as soon as possible. The Torch and The Crusader are mailed at 3rd class mail rate. If you move they will not be forwarded to you. The post office only forwards FIRST CLASS mail, not 3rd class mail. If you do not give us your new address then you will not get either The Torch or The Crusader in the mail.

Also note that each publication has its own mailing list and so each must be notified separately. If you get both publications it will be necessary to send a change of address to both The Torch address and The Crusader address.

To change your address for The Torch write to:
Thomas Robb Ministries
P. O. Box 354
Bergman, Arkansas 72615
To change your address for The Crusader write to:
The Crusader
P. O. Box 2222
Harrison, Arkansas 72602



















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MR. Robb I have read a few of your blogs on your web sight. I must agree with you immigration in the U.S. is a problem and a big one. I come from the state of MI. Eveywhere I look I see mexcians, asians, middle eastern, and of course a lot of blacks. I am white German, English, and a little Irish decent. And proud!!! I'm in my 40's and trying to finish a college education. I'm starting to think there isn't anything for white people anymore. We have in michigan alot of middle eastern decent people because of Dearborn lots of muslims. Michigan has alot of mexcians, and blacks. My town north of there was all white. I now go into the libary and find blacks, mexicans and what ever else.