Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Next Jewish War!

I am still out of town but not actually out of my office. The office phone number is forwarded to my cell phone so I am still receiving calls and handling issues that come over the phone. The other day I did an interview with Matthew Jensen. Jensen is a reporter for the Herald Journal in Logan, Utah. He was interested in just general questions about the Klan and activities of the Knights Party associates.

Of course, just because I am out of town don't think that work at Headquarters has come to a standstill. We still have Sherry S., Rachel, Charity and Shelby Pendergraft and Rachel H. working at the office.

I have come across an article by Pat Buchanan that is worth reading. I will post the first couple of paragraph and then you can go the main site to read the balance of the article.


Who’s Planning Our Next War?

By Patrick J. Buchanan

Of the Axis-of-Evil nations named in his State of the Union in 2002, President Bush has often said, “The United States will not permit the world’s most dangerous regimes to threaten us with the world’s most destructive weapons.”

He failed with North Korea. Will he accept failure in Iran, though there is no hard evidence Iran has an active nuclear weapons program?

William Kristol of The Weekly Standard said Sunday a U.S. attack on Iran after the election is more likely should Barack Obama win. Presumably, Bush would trust John McCain to keep Iran nuclear free. To Continue reading this article, click here, http://buchanan.org/blog/2008/06/pjb-whos-planning-our-next-war/




No comments: