Monday, March 3, 2008

It was on this day in 1966 that John Lennon of the Beatles announced to the world, "We are more popular than Jesus."

What a worthless blowhard who contributed virtually nothing to the world. He wrote and sang a few songs. Big deal, this is nothing more than thousands of people have done over the years.
Jesus Christ has inspired cathedrals, poets and civilization. Hundreds and thousands of song have been written about Jesus Christ. Whole songs books are devoted to the name of Jesus Christ. Fannie Crosby wrote over 8,000 Gospel songs, Isaac Watts also wrote thousands of songs glorifying the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible continues to sell thousands of copies each year. The printing press was invented for the sole purpose of mass producing the Bible. Jesus Christ is the foundation of our Constitutional Republic and remains the most central figure in the lives of millions of people.

For a worthless singer from Liverpool to make such a statement shows the degree of his delusional arrogance. The birth of Jesus Christ was the most singularly important event in the history of the world. The birth of John Lennon goes unnoticed by the vast majority of people who really couldn’t care less of when, where or how he was born.
-------
I want to thank all of those who have been praying for my recovery from the flu. This thing really took me down and for two weeks I was barely able to get out of bed. There was a couple of days I thought I was getting better, but was soon back in bed. My wife told me that my body was telling me I needed to slow down. I have always been a night owl and don’t usually go to bed until about 3 am and then up about 7:30 or 8 AM. She is insisting that I start going to bed by 11 PM but I am finding that hard to do. It is just my nature to "get going" at night. Even right now it is after 11 and I really feel wide awake.

Oops! She is at the door telling me that I have to go to bed. So I guess I better.
Beginning this Wednesday at 9 PM ET time I will begin a new show on Stormfront called The Political Watchdog. So be sure to listen to it.

Well, I guess she is right. I do need more sleep.
God bless you!

No comments: