Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Man Should Love His Wife More Than the Neighbor's wife!

In response to yesterday's post someone wrote to me and said: "I guess what you are saying is that God must hate blacks, Mexicans, Asians etc."

I lost the original message but, for the most part, this is what it said.

Actually I never said that God hates the other races. In fact God loves ALL his creation and it may be difficult to understand, but he also loves, horses, cows and sparrows - even mice, ants and cockroaches. He must because when he created these things we understand that he said it was good.

However, God loves everything in its order. It is when things get out of order that he becomes displeased.

The push by the One World Church to accept miscegenation and Sodomy brings disorder.

It would be foolish to say that because I love my people more it would mean that I hate other races. I don't hate other races, but this does not mean that I should abandon love for our people. In fact Jesus Christ tells us that highest priority is to love God and love our people. I'm not going to tell you where he says this. Those who are blinded by the teachings of the One World Church can just think I made it up.

For example: Parents are to love their children. In fact parents are to love their children more than the neighbor's children. But this does not mean they hate the neighbor's children.

A man is to love his wife. In fact he should love his wife more than the neighbors wife. But it does not mean he hates the neighbors wife!

Surely this is easy to understand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Ireland.

- CM