Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Crusader

I am posting here a couple of pages from the new Crusader tabloid. We need at least 40 people to order 50 copies at $25. I am hoping we can actually get this down a little cheaper. We will see. As I am sure you know the more we print the cheaper it will be.
I need to let the printer know ASAP. Tuesday night will most likely be soon enough, but if you can let me know by Monday night it would be better. Just go to the members only website and make a $25 contribution then in the comments section tell us it is for 50 copies of The Crusader. Of course if you want more make a contribution accordingly.
Or you can contact us at crusaderpressrun@hotmail.com. This email is not for correspondence but only for ordering extra copies of The Crusader.
Hope to hear from you soon. Help us make this newspaper successful.






















No comments: