Monday, August 20, 2007

Congress

I was suppose to mail congress schedule out Friday, but was unable to do so. I have to make some changes in the schedule. We try to give each of the speakers enough time and also provide breaks so everyone can stay alert. I plan on mailing them today along with directions for those who have not been here before. If you haven't ordered your extra copies of The Crusader get it done today. It is possible that Tuesday night will be ok, but certainly no later than Tuesday night. Today is best.

While I was working on my speech for Congress last night I was listening to Stormfront radio. They do a great job!

L. Smith came over Saturday with the weed trimmer and worked for about 4 hours. The place is looking nice and will be ready for congress. He also came over last week and cut grass.
We really appreciate his help.

No comments: