Saturday, October 25, 2008

News & Review

I did an interview the other day with the Sacramento News & Review. After the interview I received the following email from the reporter. Click the link to read the article.

Hi Pastor Robb,

Josh from the Sacramento News & Review here. We spoke briefly on the phone a few days ago. Well, our interview is Online and will be in print this Thursday.

Here's a link: http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/Content?oid=872215

Hope you enjoy it, and hopefully you'll take another call if I have some more questions for you. And thanks for being cordial and kind to me, despite my being, you know, Mexican.

Take care. And stay white!

Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was decent of him to say "And stay white!"

Anonymous said...

I actually think that this Mexican at least half-way agrees with the principle of white people preserving themselves.

The pastor may have succeeded in showing him the larger picture of the status of Whites world-wide.