Everybody has a "to do" list and the recently elected President, Barack Obama is no different. In January he will be moving into the White House and will take over the reigns of government. In the mean time he has his transition team working around the clock to have everything ready at the magic moment when he takes his office.
But while the transition team is busy, he has his own list of prioities that must be taken of. It is Obama's "to do" list. Recently we received what was told to us, to be the "to do" list for president-elect Barack Obama.
For the first time this list is being made public.
Barack Obama’s To Do List
10) Spread the Wealth
9) Declare November 4th as annual Black Liberation Day
8) Appoint Bill Ayers as Director of Homeland Security
7) Plan the date for the first annual lighting of the National Kwanzaa Tree
6) Let Osama know that it is safe to come out of his cave now.
5) Ask Bill Clinton what is the best way to sneak chubby interns into the Oval Office
4) Hunt down that Joe the Plumber Guy - It’s payback time!
3) Have the Statue of Liberty removed and replace it with Aunt Jamima
2) Have the White House painted brown and rename it the Mutt House
1) Now that the election is over there will be time to learn to tap dance like the cool black dude in the Shirley Temple movies