The following was entered as a comment on my blog. I will answer each question as per his or her request.
Dear Mr. Thomas Robb,I am in a University Course on Race, and I am very intrigued by your opinions. Could you please answer the following questions for me?
1) What is your view on race? Do you believe there is a racial hierarchy?
2) Do you believe there should be laws within the US that favor white citizens over black citizens?
3) How would you define racism?
4) Do you think racism exists within the US?
5) What do you think of Presidential Candidate Barack Obama? If he was white, would you vote for him?Thank you very much, and I would appreciate your responses as soon as possible.
1) I believe each race is unique and beautiful as created by God. Therefore I believe and support racial diversity. Each race is different and this difference should be embraced. You will have to define in what way you mean hierarchy.
2) No. I believe in equal rights for all and special privileges for none.
3) I believe most people would define racism as a hatred for other races.
4) That is a silly question. It is like asking "Do you think some people in the United States dislike cabbage."
5) I would not vote Obama even if he were white. I do not support Marxists.
The question I have for the poster of this comment, "Do you think that the fact that Obama is receiving about 95% of the black vote, would that make them racist?